The BST-BT02 Battery Analyzer Is Very Effective And Economical Battery Management Device For Testing Battery Internal Resistance (Or Conductance) And Voltage. It Helps You Eliminate Weak Batteries To Ensure Performance Of Your Battery Systems. It Is Capable For Accurate Measurement Of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA), Vented Lead Acid (VLA) Batteries And Ni-Cd Batteries Which Are The Main Composition Of Standby Critical Power Systems. This Battery Analyzer Is Widely Applied For Service Providers, Operations And Maintenance Teams For Battery Management And Measurement To Ensure Power Integrity In Telecom Networks, Data Center, Power Utility, Forklift Maintenance And So On.
UPC Number: 9876543210
- Two units in one, smart switch to measure both internal resistance and conductance of batteries.
- Wide test range up to 6000Ah for Lead-Acid or Nickel-Cadmium single battery which is up to 16V.
- Field proven accurate and repeatable measurement to identify battery health.
- Very fast and consistent measurement of battery or multiple batteries (with setting once) in seconds.
- It adopts advanced measurement way of AC signal discharge to test internal resistance or conductance.
- User friendly TFT touch screen and key pad as alternative operation.
- Big memory for measurement data storage of more than 100,000 cells.
- Universal micro USB for data exportation and also tester charge.
- Functional PC battery management software for recording of full battery info and easy report print out.
- Battery pack is durable in the eld with testing time of 8-12 hours.
- Test single Lead-Acid or Nickel-Cadmium cell or battery string (one by one after setting once).
- Cell types supported: 1.2V, 2V, 6V, 12V and other customized types up to 6000Ah.
- Voltage: 0.000V25V DC
- Resistance: 0.001m--100m 100
- Conductance: 19,990 Siemens
- Test Data Storage: 100,000 cells stored internally, unlimited with USB drive exportation
- Accuracy: Resistance/Conductance: 1% Voltage: 0.15%
- Voltmeter Resolution: 1mV
- Power supply: Li-ion battery (4000mAh), 8~12hours working time after full charge
- Display: 272 x 480 pixel, 4.3 TFT Touch Screen LCD
- Data Transfer: USB via micro USB cable
- Operation Environment: 0~40C, 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20~50C
- Over Voltage Protection:
- Auto-reset disconnect
- Reverse polarity protected
- User Programmable Functions:
- Customized battery types
- Low voltage alarm setting
- High resistance alarm setting
- Test mode (push button/touch screen/auto start)
- Housing Material: Acid resistant ABS plastic santoprene over mold
- Tester Dimensions: L 186 x W98 x H40 mm
- Analyzer Weight: 0.45K G
- Shipping Weight : Approximately 3.5Kg
- Accessories: Analyzer, Pin Probe, Testing Clamp, Functional battery management PC software, Battery pack, and Universal micro USB, Case.
- BST-BT02: Battery Analyzer