BESANTEK Non-Contact FOREHEAD IR Thermometer Is Designed To Be Practical For Quick Human Body Or Surface Measurements Up Close Or At A Distance With Non-Contact Temperature Measurements.
UPC Number: 752830854567
- Adaptive and highly sensitive sensor with fast response and high accuracy.
- cannot be used as replacement for clinical thermometer.
- Screens individuals for potential elevated skin temperature
- Quickly and reliably measures human body or surface temperature
- Fast and efficient performance.
- Adaptive and stable sensor with high accuracy
- Selectable F or C
- Results shown clearly on large LCD display
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Easy to use with body and surface measurement switch
- 2 in. to 5.9 in. range for measurements up close or at a distance
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Automatically holds readings up to 7 seconds
- Auto power off function and low battery warning display
- Body Temperature Range: 89.6F to 108.5F (32C to 42.5C)
- Accuracy: 0.5F (0.3C)
- Surface Temperature Range: 32F to 140F (0C to 60C)
- Accuracy: 1.5F (0.8C)
- Resolution: 0.1F (0.1C)
- Distance to Measure: 2 in. to 5.9 in. (5 cm to 15 cm)
- Response Time: 500ms
- Display Hold: 7 seconds
- Dimensions: 4.9 x 3 x 1.7 in. (149 x 77 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 0.38 lb (172g)
- BST-NT16: Non-Contact FOREHEAD IR Thermometer
- BST-NT16 DataSheet
- BST-NT16 English Users Manual